The Parselmouths are accepting new members!!
We’ve had a few drop outs lately and therefor we’d like to take in five new members into our network.Rules/Information
- mbf me
- reblog this (likes are only for bookmarking)
- fill out this form
- this must reach 50 notes
- we will choose at least five new members
- last day to reblog this, is may 1st
- the new members will be chosen during the weekend (may 2nd-4th)Are you what we're looking for?
- you have a fandom blog (and post at least some hp)
- with a nice theme
- you’re an active blogger
- you respect others
- you’re nice to your followers
- you’re older than 15Once you've been accepted
- I’m gonna need your skype for a group chat
- and your email address for our group/chat blog
- track our tag #theparselmouths
- you’ll have to submit a 140x140px icon + description for our network page
- also link to the network page from your blog
- you don’t have to follow all of the other members (it’d be nice if you did though), but at least some of them
- you’ll get new awesome friends and help/promos/advice/likes and more
"Legolas Greenleaf, long under tree, In joy thou hast lived. Beware of the Sea! If thou hearest the cry of the gull on the shore, Thy heart shall then rest in the forest no more.”
Welcome to King’s Landing. Please, gather around, and fight for your place on the Iron Throne. Each house will fight to the death to reclaim their rightful rule over the Iron Throne!
Here’s what’s going down:
- There will be a head house which will require you to represent a character from that house. For example, I will be representing House Stark, so I am going to be Arya Stark. There will only be one head of the house that we will pick. The rest of of the members will just be a part of that house.
- While this is a Network, this is also a competition. We do not have a blog set up for it yet, but I will give everyone the url upon entering the network.
- The competition will begin June 2nd and will go through July 31st.
- We will be choosing the members of the network the week of May 11th, so you can reblog until then.
- Must be following Arya Stark, Margaery Tyrell, and Daenerys Targaryen
- Reblogs only (likes will be fed to Dany’s dragons or are used for bookmarking purposes only)
- Game of Thrones must be one of your fandoms, but multifandom is fine.
- Plead your case to us here
- We will be picking about fifteen members for each house, plus one member that will represent the head of the house.
- When you are chosen, I will send you an ask asking for your email - you must give me your email to join, as you’ll need to be invited to join your House’s blog
- We’ll contact you for more info upon acceptance
What we are looking for:
- clean, pretty theme
- tagging system
- quality posts
- fan url is a plus but not required!
- kind and friendly blogger
When you are a member:
- please follow the other members of your house!
- place the link to your network somewhere on your blog
- track the tag #iron throne royalty network
- Once we have our members and made our blog, we’ll give out more information on the competition for the Iron Throne. Good luck!
IMPORTANT EDIT: I realized now that I didn’t tell you all what houses I would be accepting! Since there is some confusion and/or houses I will not be doing, I will list what I am allowing: Houses Stark, Targaryen, Tyrell, Martell, Lannister, Greyjoy, and if we get enough applicants I will be doing Baratheon as well.
"No matter what happen to the film, I’m sure it will be a new experience and I’ll learn something from it. Part of what is wonderful about acting is those new experiences, but it doesn’t leave much room for anything else in your life. My ideal downtime is any downtime! But when I do get a chance to stop for a minute, I spend it with family and friends, listening to music - rock, jazz, everything. Just being with the people I love is the best way to be me."
She wished the Rush would rise and wash the whole city away, Flea Bottom and the Red Keep and the Great Sept and everything, and everyone too, especially Prince Joffrey and his mother. But she knew it wouldn’t, and anyhow Sansa was still in the city and would wash away too. When she remembered that, Arya decided to wish for Winterfell instead.